Monday, October 13, 2008

I should really be a pet photographer...

There are days I think I should really just be a pet photographer. Everything I'd shoot would be cute, at least in it's own way. I've never met a cat or dog who complains about how they look or asks to have their face thinned or their double chin removed. They'd never want to see the pictures of themselves before they get published, and while they might think we're done with the photo shoot after the first three pictures, a milk bone would keep them interested for far longer than that.



Here are two pictures of our dog, Maggie. The one on the left was shot this morning. The one on the right, this afternoon.

3 comments:

AnneR said...

But you didn't answer the question... can you thin my face and remove my double chin?

I had my graduation photos taken (it's a thing nursing students do, evidently) and thought of you and how much more fun it would have been with you. The guy was nice and did a good job (except he also didn't offer use of face thinner and chin remover lenses), just not the same as my photog buddies.

Maggie is too adorable, whether she's groomed or not.

Brianne said...

That's some serious bed fur. :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely not a Morning Canine!