Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mount Rushmore

It's been almost a year since I last put something here, so it's probably time for an update. I just got back from a family vacation to the Black Hills. Family vacation and good photography don't go real well together, but I got a couple images I like. I'll be putting them up here in the coming days. The first is a pano I did at Mt. Rushmore while Henry was filling out his Junior Ranger booklet. We were there early, but not really-great-light-early. This doesn't look like much in color, but I like the black and white version quite a bit. The bigger it is, the better it looks.


2 comments:

gkpeter said...

Beautiful!!

Dorothy said...

So glad to see that you're planning to post more often on your Blog. I enjoy your photos so much. Hope you realize what great work you do.