Sunday, April 20, 2008

Woolen Mill

I shot the Baron Woolen Mill in Brigham City a couple times when I lived in Utah. It's a neat old woolen mill with all kinds of neat old machinery and great light. This old wheel has been shot by a lot of really good photographers. This picture is from my first shoot there. I'll likely post more pictures from subsequent visits before too long. I think I only shot black and white after the first visit, and I like those pictures better. You just can't go wrong with old machines and black and white photos. I've printed a couple of them, but most are still sitting in my negative folder. Maybe if I promise more of them soon, I'll feel obligated to scan and post some of them. So there you have it, more black and white woolen mill photos soon. I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new title picture for your blog! I recall that shot. Looking forward to more woolen mill photos. . .
Dorothy